We work in accordance with the Family Act. Clients can draw activities for FREE
The SPOD mandate guarantees our expertise and allows clients to draw on FREE activities
Scope of authorization Pro Dialogu, z.s.
Current decision issued by the City Hall of Prague on October 17, 2016
City Hall of the City of Prague, Department of Administrative Activities in Health Care and Social Care (hereinafter referred to as the "City Hall"), competent pursuant to the provisions of § 49 para. 1 and § 61 para. d) of Act No. 359/1999 Coll., on the social and legal protection of children, as amended (hereinafter referred to as ZSPOD), granted the Dialogue an authorization to perform social and legal protection of children for the activities of:
- Assistance to parents in solving educational or other problems related to child care / §11, par. 1 let. and)/;
- Searching for children on whom social and legal protection focuses / § 10 par. 1 let. and)/;
- Provision or mediation of counseling to parents in the upbringing and education of a child and in the care of a disabled child / § 11 par. 1 let. b) /,
Place of performance: The Capital City of Prague
- Organizing lectures and courses focused on solving educational, social and other problems related to child care and education / § 11 par. 1 let. C)/;
- Provision of professional counseling and assistance to applicants for mediation of adoption or foster care and provision of counseling assistance to natural persons suitable to become adopters or foster parents and adopters or foster parents in connection with the adoption of a child or entrusting a child to foster care / § 11 par. d) and § 11 par. 2 let. C)/;
Place of performance: Czech Republic
What are the duties of an authorized person?
The social and legal protection authority that issued the authorization is entitled to inspect the performance of social and legal protection of children by authorized persons, and the authorized person is obliged to cooperate in the inspection. Act No. 255/2012 Coll., On inspection (inspection regulations), as amended, applies to the performance of inspections. The obligations of authorized persons are regulated in the provisions of Section 49, Paragraph 8 of Act No. 359/1999 Coll., On the Social and Legal Protection of Children, as amended.
- Each authorized person is obliged to keep records of his / her activities related to the provision of social and legal protection of children to the extent corresponding to the granted authorization and submit them at the request of the authority that decided to issue the authorization.
- The authorized person may exercise social and legal protection only if he / she has concluded an insurance contract in the event of liability for damage caused by the performance of social and legal protection before commencing its performance. The authorized person is obliged to send a copy of the insurance contract to the authority that issued the authorization within 15 days from the date of concluding the insurance contract.
- The authorized person is obliged to notify changes in the facts decisive for the issuance of the authorization, within 15 days of their occurrence.
- Pověřená osoba je povinna poskytnout orgánu, který rozhodl o pověření, potřebné podklady a umožnit mu vstup do prostor, v nichž se sociálně-právní ochrana vykonává, prověření splnění podmínek uvedených v odst. 2 (podmínky pro vydání pověření).
- The authorized person is obliged to prepare an annual report for his / her activity in social and legal protection for the calendar year or another document containing the management rules (if he / she does not issue the annual report) and send it no later than 30 June of the following calendar year to the authority credentials.
- In the event that the authorized person establishes educational recreational camps for children, he is obliged to notify the date and place of the educational recreational camp for children to the competent social and legal protection authority no later than 1 month before the commencement of its holding.
- The authorized person is obliged to provide adequate assistance to the child who asked him for assistance in protecting his life and other rights (§ 8 para. 1).
- The authorized person is obliged to provide, within the scope of his / her authorization, assistance to the parent or another person responsible for the upbringing of the child in the exercise of their rights (§ 9).
- Pověřené osoby a zařízení pro děti vyžadující okamžitou pomoc mají povinnost vypracovat nejpozději do 31. 12. 2014 standardy kvality poskytování sociálně právní ochrany a nejpozději od tohoto data jsou povinny se jimi při výkonu své činnosti řídit; inspekci kvality poskytování SPOD provádí u pověřených osob krajská pobočka ÚP.
- The authorized person is obliged to notify the municipal authority of the municipality with extended powers of facts indicating that it is a child referred to in § 6, without undue delay after learning of such facts (§ 10 para. 4).
What are the rights of the authorized person?
In addition to the rights within the scope of the authorization to perform social and legal protection of children, the authorized person has:
- The right to co-operate in organizing case conferences for solving specific situations of endangered children and their families (§ 10 paragraph 3 letter e),
- Právo na informace od obecního úřadu obce s rozšířenou působností ve lhůtě 30 dnů od učinění oznámení podle věty první § 10 odst. 4 zákona o sociálně právní ochraně dětí, pokud o podání těchto informací požádá (§ 10 odst. 4).