Terms and conditions of cooperation
What you can expect from working with us and what we expect from you
Staff Pro Dialogu, z.s.,
- they will seek, formulate and defend the best interests of each child;
- will continuously inform clients about the possibilities of cooperation in Pro Dialogu, z.s.
- will respect the personality and decisions of each participant in the activities of Pro Dialogu, z.s.
- they will act in accordance with their professional knowledge and experience
- they will respect social rules for communication
- at the request of the SPOD body or the court, prepare a written record of the activities in Pro Dialogu, z.s.
Participant in Pro Dialogue activities, z.s.,
- will participate in the agreed activities in Pro Dialogu, z.s., will regularly attend consultations, which are an integral part of them, and will adhere to the agreed deadlines and times;
- will enable each of their children to draw their own support in the form of regular individual contact with the staff of Pro Dialogu, z.s., appropriate to the age and needs of the child;
- will be active in achieving the agreed individual goals of cooperation in the best interests of each of its children;
- will provide true information;
- will respect social rules for communication;
- will respect the instructions and recommendations of employees in specific situations during the activities of Pro Dialogu, z.s
The following conditions of cooperation have been agreed for activities in the organization Pro Dialog, z. S
- All present shall refrain from all acts of violence and aggression during the activities;
- During activities, everyone present minimizes the use of a mobile phone;
- With respect for the protection of the privacy and dignity of children and others, none of those present makes an audio or video recording of the activities, unless otherwise agreed;
- All participants support the goal of cooperation, which is to develop a relationship between the child and the person present close. It adapts the content and course of activities to this;
- No one is under the influence of alcohol or other drugs in the individual activities;
- The participants accept that the staff of Pro Dialogu, z.s., may, in the interest of the child, sensitively enter into interactions between them and each child;
- The participants undertake not to wait for the arrival or departure of other participants in Pro Dialogu, z.s., nor to watch other participants or demand entry into the premises of Pro Dialogu, z.s., outside the agreed time;
- In the presence of the child, the language of all present is exclusively decent;
- All present during the activities will refrain from all vulgarities and condemning or insulting statements and gestures directed against any person;
- In the event that participants wish that another person participates with them in the activities at the Pro Dialogue workplace (regardless of who they are), it is a necessary condition that they inform the Pro Dialogue staff of this intention in good time so that he was able to take a position on Pro Dialog, but at least 5 days in advance. Without issuing an opinion for Pro Dialogu, z.s., it is not possible to implement the participation of other persons in the activity;
- In the event that participants need a child to be brought to the workplace by a person other than themselves, it is a necessary condition to inform Pro Dialogu staff of this intention in time for Pro Dialog, zs, to take a position, but at least 2 working days in advance. Without issuing an opinion for Pro Dialogu, z.s., it is not possible to change the accompaniment;
- Participants accept that they may be offered participation in educational activities that Pro Dialog, z.s., implements during the year. For Dialogue, he understands and offers educational activities as additional support and education options for his clients; the decision as to whether the parents will take part in the offered activity is left to the Pro Dialogue's discretion
- If a situation arises during the activities in which the best interests of the child could be endangered, the Pro Dialogue staff reserve the right to terminate the activity;
Reasons for termination of cooperation
- Termination at the request of the participant;
- Fulfillment of cooperation goals;
- Termination from a reasoned decision Pro Dialogu, z.s .;
- Failure of the participant to comply with the agreed conditions and rules of cooperation.
Filing and handling complaints about the work of Pro Dialogu workers, z. S.
In the event that the staff of Pro Dialogu, z.s., does not meet the conditions and rules of cooperation, the participant has the right to file a complaint. Complaints may be submitted in writing with a signature or anonymously, orally, by telephone, by post or by e-mail. The complaint can be entered in the Book of Wishes and Complaints at the Pro Dialogu, z.s. workplace, or sent to the address of Pro Dialogu, z.s., in the hands of the director.
Terms and conditions of cooperation valid for the year 2021